Here are some quick facts about the city of Kent, Washington State, USA. I hope you find these Kent facts interesting. If you’re visiting Seattle Kent is definitely worth a stop. Also located close to SeaTac airport, Kent is a quiet place to stay with easy public transportation options to Seattle!
- Kent is the 6th largest city in the State of Washington and the 3rd largest in King County.
- Home to the Hydroplane and Race boat museum
- Incorporated in 1890.
- Located near SeaTac international airport, Kent offers train and bus services to Seattle.
- Kent is ranked in the top 10 most culturally diverse cities in the United States of America.
- Kent is ranked in the top 5 as one of the largest Distribution and manufacturing hubs in the United States of America
- There are over 70 Parks and trails in Kent
- Named for Kent in the United Kingdom due to both Kent’s producing a large crop of Hops.
- Located 19 miles north of Tacoma and 19 Miles south of Seattle Kent is in the heart of a large metro area.
For more on Kent Washington check out their website